Who We Are?
DIAMOND DOOR SYSTEMS was established in 1969. Over the next 25 years Diamond Door became a Household name in all of Brooklyn and the surrounding areas.
In the early 90’s the business was passed down to the owner’s daughter. Andrew, the current owner was capturing market share with his recent acquisition of Diamond Door’s largest competitor Christie Overhead door. With Andrew’s Technical and business background Diamond Door Systems was a perfect fit to ensure their continued success, so in 1998 Andrew acquired the company.
Today Andrew and his wife run both companies from their Staten Island based facility, and have tripled the company’s sales. Running (5) Service and Install Crews they still service all their customers with the same quality and expertise that made Diamond Door Systems a great Success and Leader in the garage door Industry.
- VICE PRESIDENT: NORTHEAST DOOR ASSOCIATION
- I.D.E.A. ACCREDITED SINCE 2003
- I.D.E.A. CERTIFIED TRAINER
- I.D.E.A. RESIDENTIAL CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN
- I.D.E.A. COMMERCIAL CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN
- I.D.E.A. GATE AUTOMATION TECHNICIANS
- E.P.A. LEAD SAFE CERTIFIED
- NARI-HIC of Staten Island